Sunday, April 21, 2019

|| Opportunity and opportunistic

33. Opportunity and opportunistic

This week's biggest news, Zoom IPO, Vicky saying she struggles with the cybersecurity new director and Tao and I saying farewell at our usual Japanese lunch place at the Galleria.  This week has been full of the ups and downs of taking on the opportunity and being opportunistic.

Being pushed to change vs change from within. 

  • Being pushed to change but I have to be the one having the best interest of me.  I am constantly reminding myself to split the energy between how much I put up the defense and how much I explore to develop that change from within
  • Being pushed to change but remains calm and positive.  Tao has amazing pass-over for all the craziness and irrational happenings of the world.  He has the vocal, body and state of mind of being opportunistic, he is both looking ahead and open to coming back, but goes all in for every possible outcome
  • Being pushed highlights the need for networking for strategic mentors, sponsorships and proteges.  I need my own brand of leadership, mission statement and followers to turn around and to have my own change timelines from within



No comments: