Sunday, June 14, 2009

|| What happened here, will stay

For as much as I didn't like Vegas, I now missed it, the busy streets, neon lights, crowds, clubs, shows, noises ...

Pirates ship (that later sink into the water), notice that bull head ...

Mom wanted to take a picture of the blue bouquet in the flower market inside Wynn.



Pirates ship (this is the best free show right outside Treasure Island)

Beautiful skies ...


Cute street light

St. Mark Square

Venetian (where we ate at 如意面馆, and later saw Phantom of the Opera)



Volcano outside Mirage (good free show starts at the hour after 8pm everyday)

Caesar's Palace

Bellagio's music fountains

In Vegas, I walked and walked and my feets were full of cracks. Lot of skinny Asian girls, wearing black cocktails, high heeled shoes and LV bags. I had to walk fast for the shows, and in the middle of changing hotels, buying tickets, collecting tickets, finding the shows and everything, I found that there were many 10 to 15min accomplishments all along. I thought it was gonna take 30min walk, but in the end, I hit all of them on my list. This is the one thing that I feel missed, those 10-15 victoies, that I so much lacked in my life here in Richmond. I should not complain that resources are scarce, people are dull, or things are slow. What I couldn't have is that goal in my life, hence there had been no stepped up joys towards the goal and everything. I missed Vegas, probably not so much for the busy street, but a busy life, which I still don't know where it is, and my characters will not be happy until I find them, it's just in me.

The sin city has much more, of course. We were only the conservative tourists, heard about the invitation only parties and everything, but I really do not look forward to come back, not for the sin of it, but I need to find my sin.

No comments: