Sunday, June 14, 2009

|| My friends in the summer

This is dedicated to the people who made me happy and made me laugh in the summer of 2009.

In the west entrance of the yellowstone park, actually in Montana, there were several statues of buffalo, later real buffalo should come.

Hayano Yuki (早野有希)

We stayed in N2-1 cabin. The heater was old fashioned and dangerous, we saw two burned over cabin sites around the facility.

The buffalo, they were lucky for the freedom offered through the national park, acres and acres of green land where they live ...

This steakhouse has the best steak lunches with baked potatos ($9.99, and salad bars are fantastic)

My mother and me, better shots taken by strangers ...

St. Marks Square (圣马克方场)



Our guide is tough and strict, but full of humor. He is not warm, not emotional, intelligent and wise, proud of his family.

Elk displays (we touched three elk doors)

Our tour bus, beautiful isn't it?


No comments: