Sunday, June 14, 2009

|| The old faithful nevers disappoints

Some people already knew the old faithful. It was a live geyser, and the eruption could be exactly predicted. It used to be able to erupt once every 15min, now it's 90min. We ate in the cafeteria (same food like the Canyon lodge one), then we found a place on the bench and started to wait for the 1:30pm eruption. It was supposed to be old and faithful.


It started spitting waters about 15min from 1:15pm. I was getting all excited, but then it was just quietly calming. The big guy beside me explained that it would prep itself that long for the final shot, all right, I patiently waited and waited, my eyes were getting sored as I was so concentrated on the eruption point.


It came right at 1:30pm, the old and faithful, never late never disappoint, for all the people who saw it, we deserve faith and confidence in each and one another, there should never be an empty promise or we never ever make them.

No comments: