Saturday, April 01, 2006

|| Vivid reasons

Never know. And I almost start to cry when Yuan and I hugged and said goodbye. The March Madness seemed to be passing really slow except that Virginia is pumped up with George Mason going into the NCAA final four.

At the other side of the ocean, my old friend is acting like the fourteen year old boy meeting his Charlotte, cannot hide, cannot deny. I almost wanted to laugh at him, hey buddy, we are at an age that any trick becomes silly and meaningless, men over 30 still living with their parents are pathetic. Well, they all claim that I have a calmness that they trust with. I don't know where that comes from but that calmness is very superficial, so that goes with all the relationships.

This side of the town, workplace is a mess, it's just a matter of time when the train wrecks. I borrowed Waheed's resume and cover letter, wow, so very impressive that sinks in the emotion - #1 analyst in emerging markets by ... what Capital One can offer can never compare to the fame the he obtained in his prior lives in Pakistine. So I'm actively seeking, and amazingly have kept up with some of the agency recruiters' conversations on the phone. David told me that his redeployment will start May 1st, and a few other names that I had known for years since day one that I became to town.

Today is a nice day, like summer. All the girls must have come out to the mall, first day that I'm wearing the Botkier Stirrup. Lovely looks boost self confidence, that I am in control.

No comments: