Thursday, November 04, 2004

|| Somewhere Out There

I didn't realize that Cox is so congested between 5-6pm in the evening before this week. It is only because it is the last of the Overlook II that I get the leisure to drive during this time of the day. Now the actual moving day is approaching, I am becoming sentimental somehow. I've known the rhythm, the beat, and the tide; so it's sad that I will leave them all alone. Most of the memories will fade away, yet just as when I lost things in the past, I wanted to open the window and cry out loud in the air, "would you come back to me?". We don't belong to just one place, we also belong somewhere else. Yet heavy fogs block the roads and visibility is too low to tell where it is that we really belong or attach ourselves to. I can't imagine that one day when I leave this country, this world, somewhere out there, a voice says, "would you come back to me?".

July 2004, Picture provided by Chris Pollock

No comments: