Sunday, October 03, 2004

|| Stealing the Wisdom from Everest, a collection of Mount Everest


May 2004, Photo Taken by Feng Haihua

I believe there are monks living in these mountains, withholding all the secrets of the mankind, how the universe comes into being, how the human beings arrive in this planet, and how the "Me, Myself and I" identity fit in the varieties of things. I think people climbing the mountains all have a chance to meet the monks and get their questions answered, because they withstand the extreme harshness and deserve the truth. I probably will never meet the monks, but I want to steal their wisdom somehow.


May 2004, Photo Taken by Feng Haihua

You read them in the text books, and never dream to be getting so close in one day of your life. Like many of the lofty goals, they could be yours, as long as you reach out your hands. This sunset is not my favorite, but it does show minutes of a peaceful moment.


May 2004, Photo Taken by Feng Haihua

The deepest memories are those when you are not like yourselves when you go extreme. I am a moderest risk taker, which explains why I have to borrow pictures of others to feel the extreme, or read essays/biographies to evoke the understandings of life in general. Ask me what it is like to put two personalities together - they are equally toxic towards each other.

No comments: