Sunday, October 10, 2004

|| Cheeburger Cheeburger

The rest of all (this is a Friday lunch hour) seemed to like the soda fountain from an old fashioned jar glass, like the containers you find in grocery stores for salad dressings. Now as a matter of fact, many of my colleagues believe that these jar glass are better designs than the existing curvey plastics packages. Likewise, seats, walls, bar tops, waitress ... no, they don't chase the chic or the contemporary, just maintain that plain old country full service burger eating place. I, unfortunately, only eat burgers when they are the only items on the menu, but in this place, you top your own burgers. Well, doesn't Fudrucker give you the freedom of doing your burgers also? But the choices are only limited to the practical lettece, tomato and peppers. This Cheeburger place offers delicious toppings like roasted red peppers, banana peppers, so tasty and real, The fried onion rings are incredibly delicate and crispy and yummy.

Photo Taken from Cheeburger Website

It's amazing how I ended up liking the place when I walked out, just after one meal. So there are things in this world that connect by instant chemistries. My taste buds changed and my general tastes of things changed. They are rather the consequences of experiences in a longer time period. So it doesn't matter how I want to preserve the old ways, things don't work my way as they used to. Is it really so hard to change my interests (wanted to use the "l" word), or is it just a matter of time? I wandered around half of the city in the afternoon and at night during this early October weekend. The solitude helped nothing in understanding that my fantacy will be falling apart. Is it just a nature of the universe that things are unpredictable? Or changes have already been made into the Law of Universe? Why is it even harder to move on than to move back? Yes, I recreated 1990s in the summer of 2004.

No comments: