Sunday, July 14, 2019

|| Mission Impossible I

60. Mission Impossible I

Friday evening, I flipped cable channels and locked in seeing the Mission Impossible I movie.  Produced in 1996, the movie is a personal landmark of mine as I admire every single detail that I could pick up from the movie screen as what I would anticipate coming to the western world in about two years.  This is also one of my favorite modern day espionage movies, unfortunately, all the subsequent mission impossible movie series was not compatible with the very first installment.  Tom Cruise was young, restless, intelligent, brave, meticulous, emotional, optimistic and daring.
- teamwork, trust, expertise, characteristics
- taking calculated risks, knowing the possible vs the impossible
- putting details together from culture and casual conversations, this one has taken me years to get to, the job 3-14
- keep on talking, despite the fact that who you are talking to, they could be traitors, ass-holes, manipulators, but they don't know what we have known, and that will give us the advantage

Keep on talking, KOT

No comments: