Saturday, July 16, 2011

|| Peach Bountiful But ...

I can't concentrate.

Blue and high sky, but I was thinking of Alaska. It's almost like asking whether I like a plain and simply character or a moody and dark one. The answer is that the one that creates its own weather is innately more attractive to me. I'm dying on this, one day.

Clouds and mountain, but I was thinking of somebody 152+60 miles away. I was deceived and defeated because it was cruel, growing up and growing aged. I couldn't mention the name or the specifics (therefore wondering if I could ever remember what this was after some days, for myself). Selfish, it's not exactly that kid rushing out to get his cookie first, but who doesn't think of others, seems that need to add one more, who can't accept ethical differences. Talking about diversity, it's hard. We all have principles, we don't lie about some things and don't expect others to lie about them. But they do, and what shall we react, I should really put it down (by writing down via archaic language) and let it go.

Beautiful mountain scenes, fresh air. For a moment, I was sitting alone on the deck and looking out. I wish I could concentrate, but I couldn't.
7/16 - one day, lots of time searching blindly on internet of anything I can find ... all wonderful things otherwise except for one fundamental deceit
7/17 am - silence helps me and let it be, so silly and doomed
7/17 pm - broke silence, too bad; please, work get me focus again
7/17 evening - deleted all contacts from yahoo, is there any use of this, bless
7/18 - retrogression
7/19 - somewhat better, thinking about the long-term investment etc.
7/20 - temptation and resistance
7/21 - flat conversation, maybe that's the best thing; so back to myself
7/26 - it's the end, yes it is
7/31 - taciturn, but hope to break it when I do have something to say
8/9 - 16 - sadly, the chapter is forever closed























No comments: