Monday, May 25, 2009

|| National cathedral, after almost 8 years

I first stumbled to this holy array of architectures in the 2001 spring break. I was visiting DC with another girl friend, we lost our ways in the car, and had to drive the long road of the Wisconsin Ave., and we felt that we had to stop once it came to our eyes. But it was off hours, and we were only allowed with glimpses of the outer landscapes. From then on, I was forever wanting to visit again and scour through every door and window and find out the truth of it. And this Sunday of the memorial day weekend, I am finally here after so many years. No, it didn't as blow me away as the very first time, but it is still spectabular and amazing human achievement.


As I have suspected, no pictures inside the Nave are well enough to be shown here, but my mother loves this Rose so much, she really really likes it.

No comments: