Monday, January 01, 2007

|| What day is it? It is 1/1/2007.

It really rains a lot, and it has not stopped, not cold, just wet, wherever I have been. It was like tears running, if not from my eyes, then from the sky. Things are clouded with greyish greys, blueish blues, what day is it, it is the New Year's day. Today I opened up outlook, Josh had a message for me from yesterday (2006) that he lost VPN connection when completing the 360 for me, thought that I had been the only one working hard on holidays, no, adults do not expect holidays, they work the days whenever they need to. Work the life, not expect the life.

I'm wearing a white chunky bids bracelet, that had been worn in one year, that had not been worn in the following year, that I returned last month, and that was returned back to me last week.

Clouds pressed the sky yesterday; rain keeps falling today. I accompanied mom to welcome her new year's TV countdown moments, and she accompanied me to welcome my new year's TV countdown moments. We support each other; she supports me. Where is the new year's wish, where is the new year's resolution, they were kids' dreams. I'm not kid any more, no one is looking at the kid. It's working the days, everyday, every moment.

No comments: