Sunday, April 22, 2007

|| Chrysan bunch in baker ferns

Being a Virginia resident, deeply touched by the strength and courage of the VT students. Very many people wore orange and maroon last Friday for the memorial. While driving on the roads, I saw people attached heart-shaped belts at the back of the car. They floated with the winds, very free and inspiring.



Unfortunately I had to attend another funeral service of a colleague this Sunday morning. A young soul left the world because of a rare cancer tumor. I saw devastations in the face of the parents and words were so useless for any comfort. There was Buddhist chanting, but the sounds could not make peace in the heart. Life goes on. It is not fair to judge what is the time to move on, appearances could be deceiving, so let us not judge each other.


It is a fool who let go loved ones, although I pray that I would always have them around, thought it is a modest request, it is so not easy.

No comments: