Tuesday, October 17, 2006

|| Plunging Life

As the world turns, I learned that my aunt just had a major operation and removed her ovaries because of cancer, all in the middle of the tide that I threw back into the hollowness by one, two and three jerks, big holes also where I can go from today, very difficult life.

The one is no stranger. It is just appalling and he has picked up a philosophical sense and been mocking me, so I know that he really hates me, but I know that I hate him more and more, and I wish he will suffer, then I will have no tears.

The two is a pretentious and bad taste. We went to his pick of the Chinese restaurant, and he cared about is a veggie low main. I was furious at the table, but instantly I took no interest in his whatever statement. All other feelings turned downhill from then on towards him.

The three is a weird and surprising discomfort, and comes with a Canadian chill. Thinking back, I should've guarded myself at the first time when we had the picnic. He sat side by side with me, rather close and uncomfortable distance. Many stupid questions, strange answers, silly laughs, illogical plans, so many things went wrong. The beautiful verses and memories were utterly shattered, and I fled the person like running away from a hit and run crime scene.

Elsewhere, they were plunging, everything, everyone, every place, every minute, every stoke.

No comments: