Saturday, May 13, 2006

|| Gold Digger

In the morning, there was rain, but rain in the spring time is usually refreshing, is it not?


Coconut Pocky

The situation is not getting better, now Ju is on the verge of notifying the managers that she is quitting this Richmond job for a global management training program in New York with UBS, to be an emerging market fixed income research analyst. I am very proud of her, so determined at such a young age, so bold as to take all the risks of a totally different career and life path. For all the people who move out before her, no one had been decidedly wholesome to move and move on quickly. She seems to be shy, but has tremendous inner strength to have accomplished such a great deal in only two months' of time.

Often times I admire, very illy, the girls whose lives were given by fortunes, either born with their families, or acquired through marriage. But this time I am really really proud of her, as I have been a witness to the struggle and the process that she went through, and she was giving me advice. I could care less about the fallouts of her move on the future perspectives on being a Chinese in the team. I myself wanted to leave, but was never seriously enough to act on it. It is my mistake.


Strawberry Pocky

How much has my mistake cost me, probably a year's time. I believe this place, Richmond, has improved my mind for all its doing to me. These days, I walk in the west creek campus and drive on the broad street, I so feel the ease of life, but only for that moment of time. Gold digger, is nothing despicable; peace, is nothing too good.


Another Strawberry Pocky

No comments: