Saturday, January 01, 2005

|| Open Windows On A New Year's Day

I am exhausted with my holiday blessing vocabulary. And then still debating whether or not I should start a laundry list of wishful thinking, and then work on those. Christmas, New Year, Spring Festival days have lost their festive context to me, just a long vacation and discounted shopping.

This year I could open the windows during the day. It was warm outside. And I was doing house chores, laundry, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen and etc. I saw people washing cars, cleaning cars and etc, we all feel the urge to get a good start. I seem to know what I need, focus, attention and dedication, just can't do it, but I believe life has taught me a lesson. That person is the same evasive this morning on the phone. He chooses the moments to say that I love you like the mice love rice. And I don't want to waste my emotions and time on unfaithfulness.

The windows bring new air, I knowing it or not, it's flowing in. I wish that I can grab some of it, and inhale nothing but the new.

No comments: