Thursday, January 06, 2005

|| Bitterness in Goodbyes

So I said, she is a bxxxx and you are a dxx. You two make a perfect couple. I finally said it. I had wanted to do that. Girls should never go back after the ones they trust cheat on them. The years have passed, impossible to pretend that they never happened. And it was six years of time, and what mistakes couldn't have been corrected if they had been recognized from the very beginning. So all of these "you are always on my mind" statements are nothing but lies. And I could finally let my senses take over the sentimentals. I wouldn't take unsatisfactory or dishonest answers. At this point of time, nothing is able to heal the wounds.

So what is it, girl, for the next? What's to be said, and what's to be done? What's worth waiting for, what drives me? It's been such a long time that I'm mourning the loss of a love in my life, during the process where I meet people and then leave them. Edgar Allen Poe once wrote, the person who takes the revenge is never the winner, because he/she decides to take the burden of a tragic mission and have to succeed. The memories will be with them, tormenting the days of their lives. That's so true. I was unhappy, and I am unhappy. This is a blue start of 2005, but that's what I want.

No comments: