Saturday, May 11, 2024

|| Troubled Waters, Survival Model

Troubled water kept on piling, how do I survive, how do I thrive?

All I ask of myself is to remain calm and steady, and my strengths will prevail. After the medical scare in March, my car was vandalized and the window glass broken. That can be fixed, and I care about my safety.

At the workplace, it was relentless attack and criticism. That can't be fixed, and I don't care. I don't feel a single shame. I am proud of the work that I do, created from my bare hands and I get my compensation in honest ways.

My survival model, what are the parameters?
- Health. A1C is finally coming down, proving that this can be controlled from food intake. However, manopause is problematic, period bleeding doesn't stop and there is iron deficiency, causing fatigue and anemia. 
- Brain in my head. I am the analyst, and I analyze everything, every piece of information, some I can process faster than others. I reflect and I adjust.
- Honesty. I am really enjoying the no hiding, no faking, no harm, no crime, clean of conscience and clean of professionalism.
- Resiliency. I do plant seeds for the future me, something that I should have done more of.

Survival chance - I need a turn on my survival. I deserve for a good turn. Let it begin.

No comments: