Saturday, April 16, 2011

|| Finding Facts

Within a week, the trees have grown out of their wretched condition from the fall/winter. The warmth, the rain, the month of April, quickly entrenched stems of plants and spreaded all around the grassy grounds. After this week, it's all going to be leafy greens, a more matured greenish green and people stop paying attention to them. This seems to be rule of the nature.

A friend's friend was recently rejected after coming on-site for interviews, because the hiring manager said no. Being a really really curious creature which I had almost forgot of myself, I tried to find out all facts about this "cruel" person. Fact finding has become a lot easier these days. Two ubiquitous social websites, linkedin and facebook, can tell stories for people who care about making themselves known to the world. So I discovered many facts, and there are means to do even more research for more facts. In this particular case, I was upset because I recently talked to this person and couldn't find any merit or excitement after that conversation. All seems to be confirmed by a lackluster resume, a patchy step functions each of which merely lasted for 9 months. But this is the new and shiny rising star, a perfect candidate for a white boy's club. Why shall I feel injustice, it is everywhere, isn't it. No, I don't mind tyranny or suppression, but I needed this rule of the nature book that told me these things ten years ago, but none was there. I felt beaten down, recently life hasn't been cheerful and there is little I can do to change. It's harder to smile, to heal, or to have a listener.

I forgot fact finding is painful, many times, not knowing is happier.

No comments: