Sunday, January 29, 2006

|| Snow in the warm winter of 2005

This has been an extremely warm winter that I've ever lived in Virginia, hardly ever turning on the heat wave inside the apartment. This snow got melted in less than two days, and we continued with record breaking warm temperatures.

However, the storm, one way or another, came in a different angle. People I like, even if just a little bit, left the company. Hate to bring up the "R" word, but I became anxious and impatient before the revealing myself. Ironically David was exactly holding his composure when I told him the different reactions between genders, after getting the notification. I have to think of redemption, the meaning of it, the timing of it, what shall I believe in? All matters in the world have to withstand the four seasons in the year, there's no safe haven. The dark side, the legendary force, finally unveils itself, doesn't even care to pretend any more. I was disturbed for a while, which sides shall I take on?


Neighbours in the awake


Tree not far ahead


Sunrise that melts the snow


Snow covered the roof

No comments: